i am thinking its a sign....


currently giggling at these~ is it just me, or is everything is funnier in print?



[ice is back!?]

(personal fav!! When i have my own little shop i am so replicating this.)


on another note my ass is throbbing, which is always fun, from tubing out on the lake yesterday. i'm complaining but really im feeling slightly like a badass because i got some serious air & thought for sure i was gonna eat it... but alas i landed like a lady. i wore my new vintage inspired bikini & unlike the last time i went tubing i managed to leave with both pieces. know what i call that- success!!

3 comments

  1. Haha. You're fabulous. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a stop sign that had "In the name of love" written under it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥