ring ring ring



little things make me happy, like listening to the sound of my newly restored old telephone ringing in my kitchen. i've been dreaming of my own beautiful rotary dial telephone for ages & am so thrilled that i waited it out for the perfect one to find me via the wonderful world wide web. Do you even know that people sell these restored phones for over $100... some up to $300, hello sickening!! clearly, this was thirty dollars well spent :] because as much as i love quirky vintage touches it would be incredibly difficult to drop that on a home telephone.

you say goodbye.

& i say hello.


hello, hello.

2 comments

  1. So cute! I have a weakness for old phones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why you say Goodbye I say Hello! I love your blog too cute! How did you make your button? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥