birthday button

i can hardly believe my sweetest little Button is TWO ♥
heyyyy happy birthday weenie weenie weenie!!
There is no love quite like that of the love that comes from a dog, especially an 8 inch tall weenie dog named Button. Since she appeared in my life there has been so much happiness, laughter & comfort. I first laid eyes on her i knew she belonged to me. i felt an instant connection & love for her that has only grown more each passing day.


ive completely spoiled her rotten, so it was only fitting to throw her a little bday bash. "check me out i'm two & i party like a rockstar with my eyes closed!!"

i love you, button. happy birthday.

1 comment

  1. so cute! I wish I could have been there :-(
    -BG

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥