dear bloggerville,

i deeply apologize for the mini hiatus. I was once told by a gentleman (of sorts:) that, if you spend your time doing really cool shit... there would be no time to blog about it.... i personally completely disagree with the aforementioned statement, but have been doing really cool shit ( & not blogging) nonetheless.

examples:

i wrote an incredible resignation letter & handed it into to my bosses notifying them that i will be leaving my corporate America banking position to take a job with a local metal recycling company for a higher income. they flipped. i'm thrilled.

i found the perfect mermaid tail at a fabulous costume shop in sunny Jacksonville, Florida & fulfilled my life long dream of dressing up as a mermaid. i rocked the shit out of some blue hair, in addition to beautiful seashells hailing from St. Augustine that i attached on my small boobies. It was amazing. Whats even better?? i got to wear this get up with my favorite people down South for a BFF Halloweenie bash hosted by my lovely old FSU roomie. i came in second place in the costume contest, but have no quams about losing to Edward Scissorhands. Truly, great time.

i went to my very first Dolphins game at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami! So exciting to be surrounded by teal & orange & fabulous phins fans!! Completely brilliant - minus all the annoying Steeler's fans & extremely retarded refs hailing from Pittsburgh who just so happen to make absolutely absurd calls that cost us a win. whatev, still a lot of fun... late, hungover, & leaving as a loser ~ the company was the best part!

i met some ridiculously awesome people over the weekend who i will now refer to as friends & had a sick time dancing, laughing, sharing stories & boozing with. It's always so fun to interact with new individuals, learn new things & smile over common traits.

today, i picked out the wall colors of my lovely new office, as well as the main lobby color for my new working digs. Soon i will picking out my new desk & working in an adorable environment free of a dress code, embracing creativity, new ideas & a quaint little ipod boombox will be present. color me ecstatic.

it would seem as though all the little pieces are falling into place & guess what??? Halloween is right around the corner! love, love, loving life!

3 comments

  1. i am so happy for you erin, you deserve all the excitement! and yes, you truly did rock the shit out of some blue hair! i love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Erin! I can see it now---a beautiful desk in front of gorgeous colors and contrasts...cute little paintings and awesome rugs..you'll be propped up with the tunes, layin' back with the heels on the desk! ...maybe you'll find a spot for the little glass owl I gave you? wink wink! Miss you already. Your visit was a tease. Come back, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you my sweet girls!! love you both so much! :) my mini trip was not NEARLY long enough - cant wait to see you two again!! & yes little hootie will definitely be prominently on display! you're awesome cait!

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥