melodic mondaze


Best app out for cellular devices?? Shazam. I've been a fan of the art of Shazam~ing since last August when i first acquired my smart (& by smart i do mean genius) phone. Perfect for those moments in the car or when gazing a film & you hear something so absolutely wonderful you have to know what band is behind the magical notes...

this past weekend i caught myself singing along to a lovely tune whilst driving Daisy & immediately shazam~ed it. i then felt a rush of deja entendu... & while scrolling through my "tags" in shazam discovered that not only did i tag it on October 15th, but also on September 15th, along with August 15th. odd i said to myself.

Destiny led me to believe that i needed to pick up Mumford & Son's album immediately. I'm featuring them for obvious reasons. Hailing from West London & they are incredible. Together for three years, i'm completely gutted i'm only meeting them now. better late than never ♥


1 comment

  1. i love the energy of Awake my Soul and the lyrics... Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥