dreams are illustrations

...from the book your soul is writing about you.


Recently i have been busy making some changes in my life... & with the impending new year upon us, i've been equally busy making little goals for myself. Typically, i am not the New Years Resolution sort of gal... but, i can't help but get a little giddy thinking of all the things i dream twenty-eleven will bring me ♥

My one resolution for 2010 was to create a new blog (this one!) & remain consistent with it... once i finished patting myself of the back for that goal (; i began thinking of all the different things i want to experience in 2011... sooo many things!

i've been doodling & journaling like crazy... it brings a teeth ripping smile to my face. the minutes & days just keep rolling by & i can hardly believe NYE is this FRIDAY! It's going to be a different New Year for me, & i am so ready to embrace it.

Post a Comment

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥