a little charm


...goes a long way. i am so delighted with my tiny $8 tree that branched out of the Super Target located just miles away from my humble abode. imagine that?? whats better... a lovely little wise owl friend now keeps me company on my desk & keeps a watchful eye over my skiing weenie dog dangling nearby.


i think i'm in need of receiving two gold stars tonight... the first for blowing a circuit in my house & the second for solving the problem via the breaker box. who knew you shouldn't vacuum the living room while washing a load of laundry in a forties house....? lesson learned: electricity was very different in 1942 vs 2010.

1 comment

  1. You get 1.5 gold stars, I have a feeling you had some help with solving the tripped breaker issue. ;)

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥