lurking in the shadows

a fellow at my work shared this link of amazing shadow art with me... & i felt compelled to share it will you all out in bloggerville. it's incredible the beautiful shadows that come off these random objects & rubbish. just one more example that beauty is all in the eye of the beholder!


you can check out more photos of awesome shadow art here & here.

tonight i picked up a shiny lime tinsel tree to decorate tomorrow! Confession: my porch has two pumpkins on display & my living room still has Happy Halloween decor up... whats the expiration date on that? ;) ah well pictures to follow... once my darling tree is complete. tonight, i pretend to be Mexican & enjoy Coronas. adios amigos!

1 comment

  1. wow this is amazing! i thought it was photoshopped at first x

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥