dreaming of doors


i dream of one day having a charming little home to call my own... where i can make it beautiful, unique, warm & above all, welcoming. One design aspect that i've always appreciated is the luster a lovely door brings to a home. While perusing the interwebs i came across these awe inspiring front doors that are absolutely beautiful & leave me wishing i had a home to work my magic on, but for now i'll stay dreaming & apartment dwelling











Can you tell i really fancy mid-century doors with a splash of bright paint?? I love them all! The pink absolutely amazing art noveau door sits along a street in Brussels, definitely designed by a skilled artisan! Don't imagine myself with one quite so elaborate, but it is pretty epic!


1 comment

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥