FOUR EYES


lately i feel like my vision has been getting crappier by the day so i've been wearing my glasses more frequently this week. they always make me feel like a douche when i realize how much detail i'm missing out on without them on my face. (HELLO, Erin, you need visual assistance!) So, i've been sporting them & seeing beautiful things all around. & what does this result in... everyone telling me how smart, studious, & librarian-ish i look. fabulous!

I actually desperately need a new prescription but haven't decided to give an entire paycheck to cute new glasses/lenses just yet. Although i have been browsing potential pairs online, & it's got me a little excited. for now i'm sticking to my current level of high intelligence with my green ray bans.

2 comments

  1. You're totally rocking the specs look so it's totally fine if you're blind :) Nice blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥