melodic mondaze


in the early 90's i spent a lot of time singing at the top of my lungs, jumping on my bed, & dancing around, while listening to three incredibly talented females... Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, & Whitney Houston. All of their music brings me back to my youth, my carefree childhood days & Whitney especially reminds me of my mom. She loved her too, & she would drive me around in her subaru & shaggin waggin blaring her hits.

the music world definitely lost an icon. We did too. i dont care what anyone says about her personal struggles with addiction & drugs, she could sing, her voice was incredible & for that alone, she was amazing. At least we always have her music.

whitney by erin jessie on Grooveshark

Post a Comment

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥