Saturday Patio Paintin


i spent a few hours out on my chillier than usual patio painting. i started doodling in a new notebook filled with banana pages & became inspired to do a little acrylic to canvas painting.


so relaxing & enjoyable, i'm no highly skilled artist, but i cant help but love the way it feels to create something pretty.



So, this is my little homage to a very special day in January, when my mista floated 4100 feet in the air with me & asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. ♥
i still need to fix the support systems for the balloons, i went a little crazy with the strings & it looks pretty ridiculous.... but, my scaredy-cat fiancé said he appreciated the extra support. how sweet.

1 comment

  1. you ARE a highly skilled artist! your paintings are so uniquely beautiful and so... ERIN! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥