goodbye winter wear.




My pale legs are making appearances once more in the warmer Spring weather. I've already had a few top down rides with Daisy which has been fabulous. Our winter here in Florida was pretty weak & i can't believe it's already time to retire boots & winter wear for dresses & sandals. Nonetheless, i'm excited Spring is here!! In my head I'm planning a Spring wedding for 2013. We're excited about that! & with about a year of time ahead of us, we are starting to get the ball rolling with ideas & plans. & by we, i mainly mean me. This afternoon my momma & i are headed downtown to a wedding expo to see all things nuptially (yep, just made that a word) related. I may have drove her there yesterday, only to find we were twenty-four hours early. OOPS.

Post a Comment

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥