Nuptially speaking

hola blog-o-sphere! Guess what!? This girl has decided on her wedding colors!! I'm officially rolling with yellow, gray & mint green.  I know typically its usually just two colors, but i'm springing for three. I've got a mental theme down of what i'd like to have, but we still have no date, dress, or venue.

here's some eye catching images that are currently inspiring me:



As i mentioned i'm going with yellow, gray & mint green for wedding colors.  I want to incorporate succulents into the decor. I'm not so focused on having heavy flowers at the reception, so succulents make an interesting, twist as an alternative.  I would love them intertwined in the boutonnieres for the fellas & into my bouquet. Possibly as place settings / favors also.




i want to incorporate hot air balloons into our day as a homage to the proposal. Plus they are whimsical & wonderful. This is pretty perfect for our cake display, i love the balloons & the banner, it's completely sweet & adorable.



& i definitely want a thumb printing balloon image with a beetle for our guests to stamp & print their names with. I think it's awesome, it's unique & would look great framed in our home.Plus the whole balloon & loving V-dubs thing is kinda rad.



I'm dreaming of an outdoor ceremony. Writing & sharing our own vows in front of the ones we love & surrounded by nature.  I'm thinking sunset, but with no date & venue in line these are just thoughts.  How perfect is this circle seating arrangement??


& i'm swooning over this cake:



We've got months & months to sort out the details, but i'm delighted i've got a vision in my head now for when i think of the day we say our do's & i become the Missa to my Mista Dolski.

1 comment

  1. love it! the colors are very 'erin'. i cannot wait to for this upcoming year as the plans unfold even more and you become wed. :)

    ReplyDelete

hello there, don't be shy - i'd love to hear your thoughts! ♥